Addiction treatment differs for everyone. As a facet of our various treatment programs, The Counseling Center supplies Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for Cherry Hill area individuals. This effective method helps numerous people manage withdrawal symptoms and suppress cravings that compel them to resume their substance use. Under the watchful eye of our skilled clinicians, you can receive medication treatment to help you advance in your addiction recovery and fulfill your end goal of lasting sobriety.
How Can Medication-assisted Treatment Help?
Medication-assisted treatment uses FDA-authorized medications to ease the symptoms and compulsions of substance addiction. We understand that cravings and symptoms of withdrawal are uncomfortable and make it a challenge to overcome substance use.
We battle those urges with prescription medicines such as Suboxone and Vivitrol. Our licensed medical staff will work with you to establish your appropriate medication and dosage level. Throughout your MAT in Cherry Hill, we monitor your response to the medication to make certain you don’t have unpleasant side effects and you continue to receive the treatment on the proper timeline.
Medication-assisted treatment is most beneficial when integrated with accredited therapy, support groups, and established sober habits. The Counseling Center near Cherry Hill is proud to provide this extensive measure of support. We merge medical and mental health care to treat the “whole you” and battle substance addiction from every angle to provide a better likelihood of recovery.
Suboxone And Vivitrol For Medication-assisted Treatment
The Counseling Center utilizes prescription medicines including Suboxone and Vivitrol to stave off urges and relapse during alcohol or drug use recovery. Here’s why we trust these medications for MAT near Cherry Hill.
- Daily oral medication for opioid addiction
- Obstructs brain receptors to halt cravings
- Safe to use long-term under competent Medical guidance
- Minimal possibility of addiction
- Monthly injection for alcohol and opioid addiction
- Inhibits the brain from experiencing gratification from drug or alcohol use
- Safe for longer duration use under licensed medical administration
Why We Provide MAT In Cherry Hill
Providing Medication-assisted treatment near Cherry Hill is one of the ways The Counseling Center stresses the importance of patient-centric support. For many people, mitigating cravings caused by addiction gives them an extra leg up in recovery, and we strive to find approaches that promote a life of sobriety.
MAT provides several prospective benefits for substance use recovery:
- Diminishes symptoms of withdrawal
- Halts cravings
- Helps avoid a relapse or overdose
- Allows you to regain your focus on recovery
- Provides an increased chance of long-term recovery
- Offers a treatment option that easily incorporates into your daily routine