Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Philadelphia
It’s tough to make your way through life when you are dealing with the peaks and valleys of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to struggle alone. The Counseling Center is your source for skilled bipolar disorder treatment near Philadelphia for teens and adults who seek assistance handling their condition and discovering how to live with it. If you’re prepared to take back control of your life, call us at 856-600-0951, and we’ll begin to customize a plan so you can cope with your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health affliction. When you have bipolar disorder, you experience severe mood swings between emotional highs referred to as mania or hypomania episodes and emotional lows referred to as depressive episodes. These extreme mood changes can influence your level of energy, sleep patterns, decision making, and day-to-day activities. You may have increased energy to the point of restlessness, making it challenging to sleep, focus, or make good decisions throughout a manic or hypomanic phase. Alternatively, when you have depressive phases, you might feel despondent or isolated, lose interest in regular activities, have deviations in sleeping and eating patterns, and even feel suicidal thoughts.
There are different kinds of bipolar and related disorders. Here are some of the most frequently experienced
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve experienced a minimum of one manic episode that went on for more than a week and possibly depressive phases as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve experienced a minimum of one depressive period and hypomania symptoms for four or more days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve endured both hypomanic and depressive periods for two years or more, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to categorize as bipolar 1 or 2.
No matter your bipolar disorder, coping with this condition is challenging, and you are entitled to qualified help. Our bipolar treatment center near Philadelphia provides a safe place where you are able to get bipolar treatment from credentialed mental health practitioners. There isn’t a “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we are able to help you grasp your symptoms and learn how to move forward in life with bipolar. Contact us at 856-600-0951 today to arrange an assessment and begin discussing your treatment objectives.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We have a good understanding of how bipolar disorders impact every aspect of your life. We offer skilled bipolar treatment near Philadelphia to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and live life how you want. You have a right to proficient mental health services, and we are pleased to accommodate you for as long as you require.
The Counseling Center takes a multifaceted approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both prescription medications and therapy sessions. When you reach out to us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll start by setting up an assessment of your symptoms and medical background. When we have a thorough understanding of your specific needs, we’ll give you you a personal care plan that utilizes evidence-based treatment techniques.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Controlling Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are most effectively addressed with medications that help stabilize mood. They are able to prevent the severe mood shifts you undergo with bipolar and, by doing so, the repercussions of those ups and downs. While it might take some exploration to find the proper medication and amount, our experienced specialists will work with you throughout the process to determine what works for you and make adjustments as necessary.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Philadelphia
Managing your bipolar disorder also takes therapy and reflection. Talking through your feelings with an experienced therapist is able to help you sort through the different emotions and triggers of your condition, so you can develop positive coping strategies. Therapy coupled with the correct medication can help you take charge of your life and do the things you want without your disorder becoming an obstacle.
Our specialists use various kinds of bipolar therapy near Philadelphia. The kinds of therapy you are given will depend on your specific plan of care but may involve:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change harmful patterns of thinking and behavior arising from depressive phases
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn healthy ways to deal with the distressing emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to discover internal motivation for cultivating healthy habits to make your life better
- Trauma-informed therapy to explore how traumatic events have influenced your bipolar disorder
Why Enter Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Philadelphia?
Expert treatment is the most advantageous way to address bipolar disorder so that you can lead a happy life. The Counseling Center strives to supply a protected setting where you feel relaxed getting treatment from our compassionate team. We know you’ll enjoy the highest level of success managing your bipolar disorder when you receive first-rate care in your treatment. This is the reason why we supply superior care with things such as
- Qualified, experienced clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based therapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Support tailored to your needs
- Various levels of mental health treatments
- Easy-to-access location near Philadelphia
- Hybrid schedules with telehealth meetings available
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Skilled care for co-occurring substance use disorders
Get Help With Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Philadelphia
If bipolar disorder is affecting your life, assistance is available today. Call The Counseling Center at Cherry Hill at 856-600-0951 or fill out the following form, and we will respond promptly to discuss bipolar treatment and our various services. Reach out to us anytime, and we will help you.