Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Cherry Hill
Everybody feels nervous now and then, but if anxiety is disrupting your daily routine, you may be dealing with an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center can help with evidence-based anxiety disorder treatment near Cherry Hill. Our extensive program of therapy, medication management, and compassionate healthcare will empower you to handle your anxiety so you feel assured and more like the person you want to be.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health condition that’s characterized by intense or inescapable nervousness, fear, and persistent worry about day-to-day things. If you are dealing with anxiety, you might feel unexplainably distraught over routine activities and unable to manage small stressors. These emotions make it difficult to appreciate life on a daily basis. Some anxiety disorders cause fear of specific things, like social engagements or venturing into public areas. Generalized anxiety disorder causes excessive worry over routine things, or has no specific instigator.
There are a range of symptoms of anxiety disorders. Here are some of the most commonly experienced:
- Feeling restless, tense, or fearful for no apparent reason
- Feeling a sense of impending doom, panic, or danger without a logical explanation
- Panic attacks
- Trouble sleeping
- Subpar concentration
- Invasive, worrying thoughts
- Gastrointestinal ailments
- Elevated heart rate
- Excess shaking
- Abnormal sweating
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- An urge to stay away from triggers of your anxiety
- Difficulty or inability to manage worry
It’s difficult to live a content, prosperous life when anxiety is getting in the way. If you are dealing with an anxiety disorder, reach out to The Counseling Center at Cherry Hill at 856-600-0951 and we’ll schedule an assessment right away. Our skilled clinicians are here to help you get better and live your life to its fullest.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Anxiety?
It’s time to find professional help if your anxiety is negatively impacting your daily routine. The Counseling Center works to help you move forward and enjoy your life despite your anxiety by supplying empathetic anxiety treatment near Cherry Hill.
We address anxiety with individualized care. When you get to our anxiety treatment center near Cherry Hill, we’ll conduct an examination to understand your medical background and symptoms. At this point, we’ll create a plan of treatment that is designed specifically for you. Our experienced clinicians will tailor evidence-based treatment methods to address your specific needs and goals.
Skilled Anxiety Therapy Near Cherry Hill
There isn’t a “cure” for anxiety, but we can help you take control of cripplinig symptoms and feelings with therapy and medication. Our licensed therapists utilize different types of anxiety therapy near Cherry Hill, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter unhealthy patterns of behavior and thinking
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to help you see how to cope with negative emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to address the link between trauma and anxiety
- Motivational interviewing to boost your inner motivation for bettering your life
In therapy, you’ll master how to change patterns of thought that cause anxiety, build mindfulness skills, and understand past trauma. Talking through your feelings and incorporating healthy coping strategies can lessen your anxiety and help you handle those feelings in your day-to-day life.
Safe Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our medical professionals can also recommend medications for anxiety and other drugs for mitigating anxiety symptoms. Therapy and medication are a powerful combination for fighting anxiety and helping you feel more normal. We collaborate with you to determine a medication and dosage level that is safe but effective. We also consult with you regularly to deal with negative side effects or adjust treatment as required.
Why Choose Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Cherry Hill?
Every individual deserves first-rate mental health treatment, and that’s exactly what you’ll get at The Counseling Center. Our objective is to help you manage your anxiety so you are able to do the things you aspire to do. Every aspect of our services is crafted with your requirements and objectives in mind. To set you up for success, we provide the best possible care with things like
- Credentialed, skilled clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based therapy and medication
- Various levels of mental health care
- Individualized care plans
- Centrally located anxiety treatment center in Cherry Hill
- Versatile scheduling, including telehealth sessions
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Skilled care for co-occurring substance use disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Find Anxiety Therapy Near Cherry Hill
If anxiety is keeping you down, assistance is at hand. Call The Counseling Center at 856-600-0951 or fill out the following form, and someone will reply right away to explore treatment at our anxiety treatment center near Cherry Hill. We are here 24 hours a day, all year long.